PROCESS OF BUYING A BUSINESS
- Search for the business that interests you.
Location, price and profit should guide you. Remember, our business brokers are ready to assist and advise you.
- Complete a Non Disclosure Agreement. The information about the businesses we sell is confidential
- Our business brokers will respond to your enquiry and furnish you with the details about the business/ businesses you are interested in.
- We will accompany you to view the business and introduce you to the owner.
- Once you have decided to purchase the business, our business brokers will assist you with the negotiations. We will draw up a Sale agreement and submit it to the Seller on your behalf.
- The Sale Agreement will encompass all the terms and conditions relevant to the sale; For example
- The undertaking of a due diligence to verify the financial information
- We will assist where relevant in obtaining finance
- We will introduce you to the landlord and assist you in obtaining a lease agreement.
- We will help arrange a stock – take if relevant.
- Finally we will ensure that payment is made directly to the Seller on or before the take-over date.